Delivering the right care at the right time in the right setting is the core mission of Sanad Hospital. At Sanad Hospital we are committed to improve the quality of care every day while providing you with the latest framework and assurance of the best quality and safety standards.
Sanad Hospital has devised seven ways to improve quality and safety. They consist of the following:-
1. Align organizational processes with external pressure
2. Put quality high on the top of management agenda
3. Implement supportive organization-wide systems for quality improvement
4. Assure responsibilities and team expertise at departmental level
5. Organize care pathways based on evidence of quality and patient safety interventions
6. Implement pathway-oriented information systems
7. Conduct regular assessment and provide feedback
At Sanad Hospital, we use these above mentioned tools to reflect in our organizational strategies for quality improvement, identify specific actions aimed at improving the strategy and applying it throughout the organizational units.